Helping Families Affected by Birth Injuries
Are you the parent of a baby who was injured during birth? If so, you may be feeling a range of emotions, including happiness about the birth of your new child and anxiety about how you will adequately care for your child’s special needs.
The birth injury attorneys at T.W. Stevens Law Firm are committed to helping parents obtain fair and deserved compensation for injuries their babies sustained during delivery.
Birth injuries can cause physical and cognitive development problems. Caring for a child who sustained a birth injury can be expensive because of necessary medical treatment.
We help clients who have experienced the following birth injury scenarios gain maximum compensation:
- Negligently inducing labor too early in pregnancy
- Failure to diagnose fetal growth problems
- Failure to diagnose preeclampsia or pregnancy-induced hypertension
- Failure to diagnose gestational diabetes in the mother – This can result in difficulty during delivery which can cause trauma to babies in the form of shoulder dystopia and erb’s palsy
- Failure to conduct a C-Section in a timely manner- This can result in cortical visual impairment, seizures, anoxic brain injury, hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy (HIE), cerebral palsy, or mental retardation
- Other gynecology malpractice-related injuries
To schedule a free consultation with a NH birth injury lawyer, contact us online or call us 603-749-6400.