Businesses, especially in the Internet and Technology field, provide work on a contractual basis. Often, the terms in these contracts are difficult to understand. Businesses that deal with, or purchase technology, are best suited to have these contracts reviewed by an experienced law firm.
Examples of these technical contracts include, but are not limited to:
- Web Design and Development Agreements
- Web Marketing Agreements
- Web Hosting / ASP Agreements
- Software Development Agreements
- Software License Agreements
- Software Distribution Agreements
- System Purchase Agreements
The attorneys at T.W. Stevens Law Firm are experienced in all matters relating to contractual agreements in the technology, website development, website marketing, and software development fields. We can help to define, negotiate, and draft these contracts in order to eliminate possible ambiguity and future problems.