T.W. Stevens Law Firm represents filmmakers, musicians, writers, independent record labels, actors, dancers, producers — anyone involved in the arts and entertainment industry.
Our Arts & Entertainment practice includes:
- Reviewing contracts and suggesting additional clauses to protect you.
- Negotiating the terms of the contract for you.
- Drafting and negotiating music recording and distribution agreements.
- Creating licensing agreements to include digital download, streaming, webcast, and podcast agreements.
- Assisting artists and entertainment companies with their copyright and trademark registrations and advise them on their merchandising rights.
If you’re in the arts and entertainment industry, you need the counsel of our trusted arts and entertainment lawyers at T.W. Stevens Law Firm.