T.W. Stevens Law Firm helps clients anticipate and resolve disputes arising from business and financial relationships. Our attorneys have broad experience in virtually all issues that arise in business transactions, including commercial sales of goods, sales of businesses, issues regarding breach of warranty, secured personal and real property transactions, personal and real property leases, construction disputes, commercial banking and financial matters, and unfair competition.
T.W. Stevens Law Firm attorneys perform a variety of commercial litigation services for our clients, including:
- Representation of purchasers or sellers of businesses in disputes that may arise following the purchase transaction
- Representation of parties in partnership and shareholder disputes
- Representation of parties concerning various real estate and other business disputes
- Construction disputes representing owners, developers, lenders, contractors and design professionals
- Defense of suits against financial institutions
We also provide many services for business creditors:
- Development of instruments to secure, protect, and perfect creditors’ interests in both real and personal property
- Documentation of complex financial restructuring transactions
- protection of lessor’s interests in equipment and real property
- Enforcement actions on behalf of secured creditors
- Protection of creditor rights and claims in bankruptcy proceedings, including secured creditors, commercial landlords, vendors, reclamation creditors, and general creditors
- Receiverships, assignments for the benefit of creditors, and other insolvency proceedings
If your business is involved in a business dispute or litigation, the attorneys at T.W. Stevens Law Firm can help. Contact us at 603-749-6400 to schedule an appointment with our skilled and successful litigation team.