T.W. Stevens Law Firm can advise you on every aspect of your small business. No matter what type of business you own — sole proprietorship, partnership, limited liability company (LLC), or corporation — our attorneys can help protect it and keep it growing.
We can ensure all legal issues are taken care of, from drafting and filing articles of incorporation and completing the registration with the Secretary of State’s office to securing necessary permits and licenses. We have a great understanding of small business concerns and can help provide legal counsel for:
- Tax liability and planning for your business
- Drafting appropriate contracts that benefit your business interests
- Start-up business planning
- Merger agreements and documentation
- Contract disputes and litigation
Choosing the correct business entity can secure tax advantages and protect your business from legal disputes and liabilities. For more information or to set up an appointment with our business formation lawyers, call 603-749-6400.