Todd Stevens’s client base consists of individuals who demand high quality legal representation in personal injury, divorce, family law and business law cases. Attorney Stevens regularly achieves outstanding results for his clients, as demonstrated by the representative cases referenced below:
- Complex divorce case involving high-conflict parenting issues, client’s diversified business interests, and significant personal assets/income. Proved spouse’s abuse of alcohol and achieved favorable parenting plan. Provided spouse’s voluntary unemployment and achieved reduced monthly child support award. Court allowed client to retain business interests and make reasonable periodic payments to spouse.
- Six-figure contract between NH interactive media provider and nationally known financial institution. Complex treatment of intellectual property rights, web security protocols, and indemnity provisions. Analyzed contract language, identified potential client exposure/liability, and modified contract provisions to protect client interests.
- Complex divorce case involving equitable division of large business entity, and substantial personal assets/income. Negotiated a settlement which allowed client to retain business interest and make manageable periodic payments while minimizing alimony. Client retained signficiant personal assets.
- Complex contract litigation between prominent NH web services provider and sub-contractor. Litigated and settled case after protracted discovery and contentious mediation.
- High-conflict parenting case in which client’s credibility with court severely damaged. At trial, rehabilitated client’s credibility by validating her parenting concerns. Damaged other party’s credibility on both parenting and financial issues. Final order awarded primary custody and full child support to client.
- Asset purchase agreement between small NH limited liability manufacturing company and Swiss manufacturing corporation. Complex treatment of winding down period, status of current orders/customer lists, business liabilities and intellectual property. Analyzed contract language, identified potential client exposure/liability, and modified agreement provisions to protect client interests. Final agreement increased asset purchase price, settled outstanding intellectual property issues, and simplified transfer of assets to foreign corporation.
- Probate litigation involving inter vivos trust and guardianship issues. At trial, demonstrated trustee’s inadequate care for beneficiary and other trust irregularities. Court’s decision protected client’s elderly parent from continued sibling dispute concerning care.
J.D., University of Connecticut
B.A., George Washington University
New Hampshire state and federal courts
New Hampshire Bar Association
New Hampshire High Technology Council
Dover, NH Chamber of Commerce
Portsmouth, NH Chamber of Commerce