Attorney Donohue is a sought-after advocate in NH and MA divorce and family law cases. She understands that in divorce and family law cases it’s easy to miss the forest for the trees. She helps clients identify those issues that are truly important to them. She seeks to resolve those issues informally, often through mediation. However, she recognizes that sometimes litigation is the only effective way to achieve client objectives. In those cases, she is a tough, articulate and persuasive litigator known for her thorough and methodical approach. Contact Attorney Donohue.
Divorce and family law, including: Divorce, Child Custody and Visitation, Child Support, Alimony, Adoption, Gay and Lesbian Family Law, Probate Litigation.
Attorney Donohue has experience representing individuals in divorce and parenting cases, modification of parental rights and responsibilities petitions, child support modification proceedings, cases involving ex parte hearings, and multi-state custody disputes.
Quinnipiac University School of Law, J.D., Magna Cum Laude
- Concentration: Family and Juvenile Law, with Honors
- Awards: Outstanding Legal Scholarship, Superior Classroom Performance, Clinical Legal Education, Excellence in Clinical Work
- Activities: Family and Juvenile Law Society, President; Health Law Journal, Supervising Editor; Society for Dispute Resolution Competition Team, VP of Internal Competitions; Women’s Law Society, Treasurer
William Smith College, B.S.
- Concentration: Biology and Psychology
- Awards: Spitzer Family Scholarship recipient
Admitted to Practice
- State of New Hampshire
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Professional & Bar Associations
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association